[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Abnormal gameplay detected

LordGiantLordGiant
Vindictus Rep: 1,020
edited December 25, 2016 in Bug Reporting
Nickname: MrKai94
Bug: When i play ein battle with Temple of the fallen moon, and when i finish always have a message from system is Abnormal gameplay detected cant not receive reward! but i not use any abnormal gameplay, please check for me admin, thanks you very much
http://imgur.com/AwvIU45
    No results for this poll

Comments

• EvieQueenEvieQueen
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    i got the same problem too
  • HerpadorHerpador
    Vindictus Rep: 945
    It seems to be caused by breaking his barrier with the goddesses judgement (or however you spell it), since if you kill him without spearing you won't get the abnormal gameplay issue.
  • SteyStey
    Vindictus Rep: 1,065
    Just did Glas myself... got the same thing, and even have video. *sigh* I'd much prefer to not have to do it again without using spears.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    It's a bug that was fixed a long time ago, but somehow came back out of the blue. They are working on fixing it again though. Least I recorded a no spear gold challenge though, so that's something :^).
  • EhgessEhgess
    Vindictus Rep: 2,910
    Member, Nexon
    We found the problem and it'll be fixed with the next update.
    Order5Bladehawk
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Happy New Year Ehgess!
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Yes, Happy New Year Ehgess! :D
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited January 6, 2017
    Here is an even better idea. Instead of trying to fix the problem, why not remove the portals all together from the Ein Lacher version of Lord Glas? The portals just make it even more difficult than it should be since we can't use Goddess Spears because it will just trigger the Abnormal Gameplay Detected which results in not getting the completion reward.
    Bladehawk
  • BladehawkBladehawk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,145
    Oh, okay. I did it 3 times (using the spear each time) and I was about ready to unleash some unholy rage upon Nexon. I guess Lord Glas will be the last boss I need to worry about, then.