[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Cat Statue or Wolf Paw?

YingYing
Vindictus Rep: 500
in Karok
Which one would you go for?

I'm torn right now. Statue allows for a quick start to big bang, while wolf paw just gives me insane speed. Not sure which to pick

Comments

• NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    Statue's great for the breathing room when it comes to using cataclysm rotation every time it's available.

Paw is more for when you're confident in your sp building for the run or if you're going to transform. Also a good choice if you don't want to pvp a lot and want an option that works well on both weapons.

I personally never use paw on cestus unless I'm doing an infighting+destroyer cycling only run for fun.
  • AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    Cat Statue for Cestus like Noburo said, more breathing room for his cataclysm rotation. Excess sp can always be sunk into Hurricane which is best to use right after bigbang.

Even with transformation, I prefer cat statue since it's effect multiplies with the additional sp gain from fatigue/vigor allowing you to basically spin2win with Hurricane uninterrupted for a good 20+ seconds before you have to build up your sp again.
  • MegadeusMegadeus
    Vindictus Rep: 745
    cat statue has great utility value and has a wider range of usefulness than ww paw but ww paw is pure damage boost.

Get both but imo greater cat statue first.
  • AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    edited February 12, 2017
    I personally wouldn't run a cat statue on a cestus karok ever actually. Werewolf paw, imo is better. Sp building on a cestus karok is stupid easy. Tbh I've actually found myself running with a Succubus fang lately after neamhain release. Just simply because now I literally do not use potions on basically any raid, besides neamhain and i end up not using them all there either and doesn't take time away from hitting the boss. Which is the most fun, and that's all that matters to me lol.
  • PomPom
    Vindictus Rep: 1,385
    Paw is the best once you're good at building sp, because when you activate overflow and paw at the same time that's some sick deeps.