[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Permanent Shared Storage

WilkoWilko
Vindictus Rep: 1,750
in Suggestions and Feedback
Permanent Shared Storage
Permanent Shared Storage
AzelunaDolunayFuriel
  1. Permanent Shared Storage?39 votes
    1. Permanent Shared Storage.
       21% (8 votes)
    2. Permanent Shared Storage!
       79% (31 votes)

Comments

• AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    Permanent Shared Storage, Permanent Shared Storage!

• TheGreatCreidneTheGreatCreidne
    Vindictus Rep: 2,655

I've always wanted permanent shared storage. Less hassle to just buy it and not worry about it ever again.

Anduri
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    edited November 19, 2016
    Someone also noted that if they buy a storage chest expansion ticket with nx (not one given out like the one from delia attendance event) then it should be account wide and work on all characters and not one, or at least to reduce the price of the current one. But I agree permanent shared storage would be nice. (especially since most just make a guild with them and all their alts and use gs to transfer stuff between their characters, consolidating mats, moving stuff to storage mule stuff like that)
  • WilkoWilko
    EU first received the ability to purchase permanent shared storage tickets a year and a half ago. Still no word for us.
  • SiochainSiochain
    Vindictus Rep: 1,355
    I haven't bought anything from the game yet but I'm thinking about it. If I bought shared storage, it wouldn't be permanent? What about if I bought something for changing my appearance, does that stay permanent?
  • CriminyCriminy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,225
    I kinda wish they would rework VVIP and add these services to it. VVIP is pretty much Vindictus' subscription option and it isn't that good. The difference between VIP and VVIP is VVIP get 20 merc pots a day and ever hour 1 ggrace? Woop-dee-doo... All your characters get the vip exp and core bonus but you can only play 1 character at a time. Additionally, incentive to buy VIP is very very low when players can stock up on months worth of VIP capsules from events. Why buy it if you don't need it?

Old VVIP
    +1 addition raid run
    +1 core
    +50% xp
    +Stat increases
    +20 Merc Pots per day
    + 3 Goddess Graces +1 per hour

New VVIP
    +1 addition raid run
    +1 core
    +50% xp
    +1 Goddess Grace per hour if you have none
    +1 Shared Storage Chest for duration of VVIP service
    +1 Chest Storage Expansion for duration of VVIP service

The stat increase, 20 Mercs , and the 3 graces are negligible. Fluff. They need to lower the cost from $20 to a proper subscription fee in suit with other mmos ($12.00-$15.00 a month). There you have it. A properly incentivized subscription worth the money and cheaper than buying the storage separately. Value.

BloodAngel
  • WilkoWilko
    Yes! - Free 4th storage chest for getting to level 10

No! - Still no permanent shared storage option
    BloodAngelSlothPrincess
  • RenkotsuRenkotsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,240
    I'd pay for a permanent storage chest , it is such a pain transfering stuff trough mail and cost alot of gold for nothing
    CallistheneSlothPrincessAnduri
  • WilkoWilko
    edited February 17, 2017
    Shared Storage: NA/AUS 30 Day price reduced to 4,900 NX (previously 5,900 NX), Permanent version removed from the Supply Depot (previously available in EU)

WELL THEN.

Seriously. Why's it gotta be this way?
  • WilkoWilko
    I'd really be interested in knowing why permanent shared storage isn't for sale. Instead of adding it to our shop at any time after EU got it, it was just straight up removed after the merge.

I barely spent any of the NX I've been saving since I found out EU had it with the intention of getting several expansions.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    At least it's available in "Airtight" (marketplace tradeable) version.
  • WilkoWilko
    Free shared storage slot is now a thing. Lovely!

I'm puzzled as to how even now permanent shared storage coupons aren't for sale.
  • WilkoWilko
    Server merge has come and gone. Still can't buy permanent shared storage though.
  • QuiJinnQuiJinn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    Permanent Shared Storage would be great to have it back! Only then it is worth to spend money on.
    Tho it is still unfair that there are still some items which cannot be transferred through the shared storage to another character, while we pay for it..
    Like the Restoration Scroll and Restoration Discount Scroll.
    Furiel
  • FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    QuiJinn wrote: »
    Like the Restoration Scroll and Restoration Discount Scroll.
    Perhaps scrolls like these are a bit over the top since people could create chars and powerlevel them to lv.95, get the scrolls and transfer them to their mains...
    But we definitely need less restrictions ^.^
  • WilkoWilko
    A year later, level 100 is a thing. Still no Permanent Shared Storage for sale. At least most items can be stacked to 1000 now.
  • WilkoWilko
    We're at 15 (count 'em) 15! characters. Buying Permanent Shared Storage is but a distant memory for the fellows in EU and a myth for NA.
  • IcyzIcyz
    Vindictus Rep: 1,030
    edited May 13, 2019
    Was wondering why so many people had reacted to this thread.
    Is from 2016.. that's why.
  • WilkoWilko
    edited September 22, 2020
    Logging in just to say we're at 16 characters and there's still no permanent shared storage to buy.

Buying Permanent Shared Storage is but a distant memory for the fellows in EU and a myth for NA.
  • WilkoWilko
    Six and a half years later, 22 characters, and the forums are getting shut down. There's still no permanent shared storage to buy.