[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Vindictus Inn DB • Game Database

SaniteeSanitee
Vindictus Rep: 2,205
edited November 23, 2016 in Fan Media

http://db.vindictusinn.com

You may need to refresh your cache if you don't see any changes

Approximately last month I shared on Reddit a WIP of a new Vindictus DB. It was very much in it's early stages and no where near complete.

At last, I am pleased to reveal the first complete and official release of VindictusInn DB:

There has been many changes since the previous post, including:

﹥ Complete item pages and category pages for items
﹥ Complete NPC and Expertise Recipes for equipment, armors and etc
﹥ Working Tooltips for items and more
﹥ Complete Enchant Scroll lists with information on Success Rates and Break Chances
﹥ Drop Locations for items are well on their way
﹥ Character skills information have been added and are now complete (Includes AP charts and information like Total AP needed to Max Skill)
﹥ Enemy list has been updated and completed (Now include Eochaid's stuff and more)
﹥ Battle list has been completed
﹥ Stories are now up and 99% completed! (Minor things still need to be added but the most important things should be there)
﹥ Equipment Set lists are now there and can be found under the Equipment tab (these pages includes all the items in an Equipment Set + the NPC recipes needed to craft)
﹥ New Comment sections!
﹥ And moreeeeee!

Known Issues

﹥ Some pages are REALLY information heavy, so please be gentle and patient (I'll really work hard soon to try to optimize the DB so it runs faster and smoother--there are some limitations on my end since this is being hosted on free services!)
﹥ More known stuff can be found on the 'What's New' page
While the DB is 90% complete, Drop Information will slowly be added as they can only be done manually. (But if you're an awesome Vindictus player, I'm sure you can add information for drop locations in the comment section of item pages to help me out! image

Latest Version:

Version 1.7

You may need to refresh your cache if the version number does not match.

Summary:

﹥ Updated items, skills, battles and quests to current patch

Known Issues:

﹥ DISQUS may sometimes cause pages to not load but can be fixed by a page refresh
﹥ Will complete item icons and enemy data in next mini site update
BlawrghMilioNoburoAndromedaGMValkyrieBladeQueenOfManaAqua22DelterosEnigmaTaroReimimiand 7 others.

Comments

• QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Thank you so much for providing an awesome tool! :-)
  • SaniteeSanitee
    QueenOfMana

Thank you so much for providing an awesome tool! :-)
    No problem! Hopefully players can find it useful!

I should add that I'm looking for knowledgeable players with a lot of free time, who would be willing to help me with a couple of things here and there...
    Send me a message if any one of you are interested!
  • SaniteeSanitee
    The site has now been updated to the current in-game patch!
    AndromedaGM
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    Vindictus Rep: 16,875
    edited November 24, 2016
    photo n76StbFaVe8OEzo_7ElNpEph3Vc_zpsnkbwbezd.gif

@Sanitee #Thank you for your excellent work & dedication , I recommend your site in my community, greetings and success in your next projects :)
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    edited November 25, 2016
    Thank you for your hard work! :-)
  • SaniteeSanitee
    edited December 23, 2016
    Finally updated the DB to the current patch!

1.8 Blight of the Unseen Update
    Ensure you are on the most recent version if the top corner says 'Version 1.8". If not, CTRL+Shift+R or refresh your cache.

Notable Changes
    ﹥Updated items to current patch
    ﹥New items, battles, quests and more
    ﹥Many thanks to skwear in finding a way to make updating the DB much simpler and quicker, also welcome to the team! +heart

Known Issues
    ﹥DISQUS may sometimes cause pages to not load but can be fixed by a page refresh

MochiSweet
  • BladehawkBladehawk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,145
    Vindictus Inn got EVEN BETTER? Woo! Awesome stuff.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    edited January 14, 2017
    "Known Issues : DISQUS may sometimes cause pages to not load but can be fixed by a page refresh"

Images on the page will load, but only partway. Only part of the image will display, but waiting a little bit seems to load the image in full. Not sure if that is what you meant by that. Other than that, great tools :-)
  • SaniteeSanitee
    All my sites will be pulled down indefinitely.
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    RIP VindictusInn ;-;
  • GhostWitchGhostWitch
    Vindictus Rep: 730
    I know that my opinion doesn't really matter, but man, Nexon, banning Sanitee is wrong on so many levels.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    RIP Vindictus Inn +sad

:-(
  • ArixArix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    +cry
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    As a supporter of Vindictus Inn DB and a proud server neighbor of Sanitee, I am sad to see both the ban and the subsequent website closure. The fact that there are no details about what led Nexon to this decision concerns me greatly, but there is one fact that stands: Sanitee deserves a lot of gratitude.

Thank you, Sanitee, and may you have a fortuitous future ahead of you!
    BladehawkPrototypemindMochiSweet