[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

How to Lorgrach?

MochiSweetMochiSweet
Vindictus Rep: 3,050
in Battle Quests and Guides
Anyone found out how to dodge his red AOE attack yet?
youtube doesn't help this time since I couldn't find anything relate to "Lorgrach", seems Nexon NA changed his name.

Comments

• NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    I had my UI off for the fight so I didn't get to see if any system messages popped up explaining it, got exploded. Second time he did it though I just stood on the other side of the room and it fogged up my screen without doing any damage. At least, I believe that's the attack you're referring to?

Also why does he look like Mister Popo on my settings:
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    the attack when he stands still and charge his weapon for a short time before releasing his AOE, the room is empty and I couldn't see any blocks/safe area to hide or dodge it.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    edited December 22, 2016
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=fFDt7zjDhyk

found one, it's from 1:48, but I tried to attack Lorgrach while he was doing the charge, still didn't work.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    edited December 22, 2016
    You need an attack that will guarantee to interrupt his charged attack. This includes knocking him down, firing a massive impact, or using your holding skill.

where 2 of the 3 are more effective to use, while the knock down one has a chance to work.

If the charged attack is fully charged up, then there will be an aoe that will instantly kill the entire party, and will EVEN break through life flare, so don't try to tank the attack.

For the red projectiles, if they hit the wall, or hit the boss itself, then they will despawn. You can use this to your advantage by dodging to get behind him. Just be wary of where you dodge as they will track back to your current position by making a giant U-turn. Think of missiles that home in on you.
    MochiSweetAqua22
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    edited December 22, 2016
    i tried to use timeshift, he didn't get KD, RB also didn't work.
    only arcane flurry sometimes, but not reliable. :(

wondering if any arishas out there could cancel him solo.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    edited December 22, 2016
    I normally don't have any trouble against him. During the last 3 seconds of his charge, I noticed that you can deal double the usual amount of damage, where if it calculates as 20% of his hp, then the charge will be interrupted.

I'm guessing since holds do not work, he must be immune to it during the charge time.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    edited December 22, 2016
    yea I duo with a gun kai and he always did the stopping work because of nukes and guaranteed b/o skills.
    20% is pretty much, is it possible for certain class when soloing?
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    MochiSweet

yea I duo with a gun kai and he always did the stopping work because of nukes and guaranteed b/o skills.
    20% is pretty much, is it possible for certain class when soloing?
    For arisha

Mana edge spam for 5 seconds, then finish with Ruin blade. Guaranteed to interrupt him 100% of the time.
    MochiSweet
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    many thanks, will try :)
  • EninyaEninya
    Vindictus Rep: 870
    Hammer Fiona's full charge Stigma work? Haven't done this fight, yet.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Eninya
    Eninya said:

Hammer Fiona's full charge Stigma work? Haven't done this fight, yet.
    Should work just fine, but there's a rare chance where he won't be knocked down depending on your stats.
  • clementineclementine
    Vindictus Rep: 965
    edited December 23, 2016
    http://i.imgur.com/AeshUnl.gif
    Attack his left side(your right) as much as you can. Smash or any skills that can flinch will stop his AOE.

Rage conductor will work also. :D
    MochiSweet
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    clementine

http://i.imgur.com/AeshUnl.gif
    Attack his left side(your right) as much as you can. Smash or any skills that can flinch will stop his AOE.

Rage conductor will work also. :D
    yep avoiding his mace worked out for me. I even didn't need to RB him, just flurry and warp :D

clementine
  • FlameSama1FlameSama1
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    edited December 28, 2016
    Tell me why Meteor Storm and Reverse Gravity can't interrupt this bull
  • AnduriAnduri
    Vindictus Rep: 1,515
    edited December 30, 2016
    hi Mochi if you have a kai in your party get him to use the skill Active: Bolt Storm 100% stop that AOE all the time :) hope this helps :)
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Anduri
    Anduri said:

hi Mochi if you have a kai in your party get him to use the skill Active: Bolt Storm 100% stop that AOE all the time :) hope this helps :)
    I prefer solo this since I know how it works now. Ofc getting a gun kai is viable but most of the time with random ppl they just failed to cancel -_-
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    edited December 31, 2016
    FlameSama1

Tell me why Meteor Storm and Reverse Gravity can't interrupt this bull
    any ultimate skills don't work, I tested with my Temporal Shift.