[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Gift Box Coupons

TetsujinTetsujin
Vindictus Rep: 1,660
in General Discussion
Is there a specific type of object that needs to be broken to get the Gift Box Coupons, or a specific dungeon that needs to be run ?

I've tried destroying every object in three random battles in Ainle & Hoarfrost Hollow & haven't had a single drop. Is the drop rate just very low ?

Comments

• TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    IDK about normal battle since I rarely run them, but breaking objects in shakarr give me a bunch of coupons
    Tetsujin
  • xJamesxJames
    Vindictus Rep: 435
    I have a feeling its based on difficulty. I can break a set of objects in lochlann plains and three boxes will jump out
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Got boxes like crazy doing low level stuff. Seems to be as random as all the previous boxes. Shame they don't have dyes this time.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Berbhe seems to drop them like crazy, but then again, maybe it's the X gun explosions doing all the work.
  • TetsujinTetsujin
    edited December 23, 2016
    TheDayInLove

IDK about normal battle since I rarely run them, but breaking objects in shakarr give me a bunch of coupons
    Thanks.

Shakarr seems to drop them very reliably. I tried it 8 times in Normal mode (by Forfeiting & restarting) and got 6 drops.

The drop rate seems to be very dungeon specific.
  • SylphideSylphide
    Vindictus Rep: 1,125
    I always get 7-9 at Nightmare at the Ruins
    Tetsujin
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    Ye, same my favorite place is Nightmare at the Ruins or Hidden, there has many objects, are useful

Tetsujin
  • TetsujinTetsujin
    edited December 24, 2016
    Anthonytonyboy

Ye, same my favorite place is Nightmare at the Ruins or Hidden, there has many objects, are useful
    Thanks.

I tried Nightmare at the Ruins & Hidden, and the drop rate was excellent.