[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Copper bracelets

Slayer135Slayer135
Vindictus Rep: 400
in General Discussion
So with the new growth event we get a copper bracelet after reaching a certain level which is cool and all but whats the point of giving the copper bracelets when you can't use it. For example my hurk got a sapphire and ruby for the bracelet which i cant use. Lets say i got like Diamond ruby or Diamond Emerald that would of better use for me. I just feel that the copper bracelets should actually benefit us and give us stats for our classes.

Comments

• PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    They're the same as the free bracelets that you get at 70, random. What kind of Vindi would Vindi be without RNG on your RNGs?
    ShizukaaDokkun
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    Had a good laugh when I grabbed the rewards on the Hurk/Kai/Karok/Lynn and all four of them got sapphire/emerald. Either that's intentional to make us seek a proper upgrade or sapphire is still more common than diamond.
  • ShadowMadaraShadowMadara
    Vindictus Rep: 2,260
    Wait everyone got sapphire emerald?
  • an0nymousan0nymous
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    i got s/e on my hurk and d/r on my arisha
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    My Delia got S/E
    haven't grabbed for my arisha and lynn yet but I can see how it'd go ._.!
  • AbyssofthorAbyssofthor
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    edited December 22, 2016
    This wouldn't be a issue if they were tradable within the same accounts at least i can use them int base character and vice versa. Been bound they should have been made so int base characters get S/E or S/R and str base D/R or D/E but o well. image
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    The devs just don't seem to be able to get that RNG /= fun. 90% of my chars I ended up tossing their 70 bracelets because they didn't match what my char needed, or I wouldn't get the stones that I needed to go in them. It's a joke. I do so hope that Revelation gets its new engine working well and that Bless' combat revamp is quality, looking forward to have other places to spend my money.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    *throws away event bracelet* well more grinding for all of us then. USELESS EVENT AS PER USUAL.
  • DokkunDokkun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,500
    I got mostly sapphire bracelets but did get a d/e on my main atleast
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    it's still better than a leather