[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?

Comments

• IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    If by some miracle I'm able to find Blue moon in stores, I'm going to buy tubs of it and combine it with the chocolatey goodness of the good old days of social interaction BEFORE facebook and twitter made everyone's friends become brainless zombies.
    Endbringer
  • MenrvaMenrva
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    Vanilla's the best. The rest is rest.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    Few things can come close to Thifty's/Rite Aid's Chocolate Malted Krunch. It's got an amazing flavor, and I usually dislike chocolate chips in my ice cream. I think it's the malt that makes it all perfect, since it gives it both added flavor and texture since they use malt-coated crisped rice.

• IkarsuIkarsu
    Aquasol
    Aquasol said:

Few things can come close to Thifty's/Rite Aid's Chocolate Malted Krunch. It's got an amazing flavor, and I usually dislike chocolate chips in my ice cream. I think it's the malt that makes it all perfect, since it gives it both added flavor and texture since they use malt-coated crisped rice.

You can do the same exact thing in Cold Stone creamery if you want to exclude the chocolate chips. It's usually topped with chocolate chips(both white and milk chocolate), crushed whoopers or Nestle Crunch (your choice), and marshmallows mixed in with chocolate ice cream, but you can exclude which ones you don't like. You can also add other ice cream flavors for a bit extra as well if you want to experiment with flavor combinations.

Overall, I can see why some will go crazy over this flavor since I have been hearing that rite aid has been bought out by walgreens a year ago, which leads to an unknown fate for the nostalgic ice cream flavors like blue moon, superman, and malted krunch.
  • TomredTomred
    Vindictus Rep: 710
    I personally like Taro.
    EnigmaTaro
  • IKMongoIKMongo
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Nexon
    Praline pecan
  • DaKKoRosDaKKoRos
    Vindictus Rep: 405
    Neopolitan
  • EndbringerEndbringer
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    Ikarsu
    Ikarsu said:

If by some miracle I'm able to find Blue moon in stores, I'm going to buy tubs of it and combine it with the chocolatey goodness of the good old days of social interaction BEFORE facebook and twitter made everyone's friends become brainless zombies.
    Its pretty readily available in most Meijer's in Michigan if you're in the area.

• EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    Tomred
    Tomred said:

I personally like Taro.
    I like you too.
  • MoistyPicklesMoistyPickles
    Vindictus Rep: 880
    Dill Pickle flavored
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Endbringer

Ikarsu
    Ikarsu said:

Its pretty readily available in most Meijer's in Michigan if you're in the area.

*laughs heartily* Yeah, Unless I'm Beerus the Destroyer, there's no way for me to get to Michigan from Florida on Foot.