[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

This game is currently unplayable with UI Lag

AlacrityAlacrity
Vindictus Rep: 745
in Tech Support
The ui lag right now is completely and utterly out of control and nexon should be looking for a hotfix to fix this asap, while hosting, I am getting 9 FPS, it urn off my UI, it jumps to literally 45+ FPS constant, that is rediculous for a UI to causing over 30 frame drop and it needs to be a priority fix.

Comments

• NytsuyaNytsuya
    Vindictus Rep: 2,710
    edited November 24, 2016
    I see a bunch of ppl complaining about this but it doesn't seem to be affecting me at all...? I'm hosting everything from S1 raids to s3 and abyss arena with a constant 45+fps... only exceptions being panth and jug but those are well know for being awful to host.

In anycase it should be fixed asap. The player base is in dire straights as is .. .can't have even more ppl leaving because of this....
  • jjXjjX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    edited November 25, 2016
    People with god computers have never felt any problem with this. You can tell because none of the streamers do.
    The rest of us eat 30fps on a daily basis. Edit: Extra o, sorry. :P

It's a memory leak. Or a bloated "invisible feature". It has to be. fasdf my graphics card with fixed ram.
  • TsiiiTsiii
    Vindictus Rep: 2,175
    I've only recently started having some issues pop up after I alt tabbed out of the game. When I resumed the game, my framerate was at half of what I normally play at. (I'm running an overclocked i7 4790k and a gtx970) I usually play the game at 50-60 fps without any issues. FPS goes back to normal after I restart the game, but having to restart every hour is kinda eh....
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    jjX
    jjX said:

People with good computers have never felt any problem with this. .
    I have FX 9590, 8 GB ram, EVGA 960 4gb, what else do i need goddammit D:<!?, it all started with THIS update, i lost 20 fps in average
  • NasseNasse
    Vindictus Rep: 560
    Zuzuk
    Zuzuk said:

jjX
    jjX said:

People with good computers have never felt any problem with this. .
    I have FX 9590, 8 GB ram, EVGA 960 4gb, what else do i need goddammit D:<!?, it all started with THIS update, i lost 20 fps in average</p>
    me and my guildies that use AMD have worse fps drop than intel user with this UI issue
    also a friend of mine that use i3 can still deal with the lag
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited November 25, 2016
    @Nasse I can agree with you there. I have an FX 8350, 8 GB ram, AMD Radeon RX 480 and I have this issue. I can run everything at 60 fps w/ max settings when I'm soloing, but when I'm hosting, my fps takes a huge hit and the only way for me to retain my fps is by turning off the UI completely.

If it matters:
    8 ping, 125 download, 12 upload