[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Making S3 Gear for Alts

TheAlphaTheAlpha
Vindictus Rep: 520
in General Discussion
I'm leveling up an Evie which is level 82 at the moment. I have acquired some enchant scrolls and S3 materials that I intend to use on my Evie's future level 90 gear, but I do not have the ability to craft that gear yet since I haven't beaten any S3 content with her. I have a level 90 Lynn that can craft anything. Is it possible to use shared storage to move the materials and enchants to my Lynn and make everything on her, then move the weapon/armor to my Evie?

Comments

• NytsuyaNytsuya
    Vindictus Rep: 2,710
    edited November 24, 2016
    Armor is universal anyone can make and wear it. Weapon only if you have a high enough craft expertise to craft all weapons.

So... your Lynn can craft the armor fine and trade it back to Evie who should do the enchanting so it doesn't bind to Lynn. The weapon can be crafted if u have gold expertise with Lynn otherwise no...
    TheAlpha
  • ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    If the materials are already bound to the character, you cannot bypass that restriction using the shared storage. Honestly, completing the run(s) once on your Evie would be simplest. Again, if something is bound already you're stuck with using it on Evie. All S3 mats will bind on the first trade. Scrolls found by you can be freely moved within your account without binding, but will bind on any other trade. Scrolls obtained through the exchange shop are character bound and cannot be moved through shared storage as well.
  • TheAlphaTheAlpha
    Vindictus Rep: 520
    Thanks guys, I didn't realize I could just run S3 raids and craft everything on Evie :P
    Got myself a new scythe... Now just to wait for premium or exquisite enchant runes to show up in the Black Friday sale :D