[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Sending unused outfitters to other character

SoyuSoyu
Vindictus Rep: 1,055
in Suggestions and Feedback
Can we get the option to send outfitters that's on a character to another character on the same account, please?

Comments

• Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    edited December 13, 2016
    I have an old outfit on my main character that i no longer use (the short kimono), but it is bound to that character. I want to move it to one of my alts, but I cannot do so as all outfits are perma bound. It would be great it you could allow outfits to be moved to other characters on the same account so that we can get more use out of old outfits.
  • BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    agreed! i have a demon hunter set i spent like 200 bucks to get and now it's just sitting there for nothing...
  • YurehaYureha
    Vindictus Rep: 1,490
    We really need this, I have plenty of old outfits that are just rotting away.

Why not release a outfitter trading coupon that allow you to shared outfitters between characters of the same account. After the coupon duration ends the outfitter piece is stuck on that character until you purchase and use another one. Similar to the current shared storage coupons but only applies to outfitters. I wouldn't mind even if it's 30k NX for 7 days. Or just have a coupon that allows a one time trade.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Nexon, pls.
  • BirdSpiritBirdSpirit
    Vindictus Rep: 915
    Nexon wants you to buy every outfit on every character, so probably not.
    IWolfy