[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Drop rate of mysterious shard and abyssal shard

MochiSweetMochiSweet
Vindictus Rep: 3,050
edited November 24, 2016 in General Discussion
Afaik, theres only 1 mysterious shard on West, Laludia is the owner. Havent seen any abyssal on mega yet. I also did all my AA today, got nothing but seals.
Question is: the drop rate is that bad? It requires 120 mysterious shards for fully breaking but with this rate it'll take years, and as the result, price of each shard will gonna be expensive.
Better increase the rate or have another way beside royal army raids to get it, like seal exchange or something.
Discuss.
Pandaria

Comments

• HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    There are 4 abyssal shards on market in east right now; so the drop rate probably is comparable to eochaid ess.
    Aqua22
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    edited November 24, 2016
    Gg 100m each shard = 300m each breaking?
    Thats 12 BILLIONS total.
    I demand seal exchange for this one.
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    What's the abyssal make?
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    IIRC Abyssal Arena's drop are for armor's Damage Reflect, and Royal Raid's drop are for weapon's Attack Limit BREAKKKKKK.

FF reference XD
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    Do we know what the different grades mean, or if there are any? I haven't seen any of the Mysterious ones but the Abyssal shards I've seen all say Grade 1 on them.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Noburo
    Noburo said:

Do we know what the different grades mean, or if there are any? I haven't seen any of the Mysterious ones but the Abyssal shards I've seen all say Grade 1 on them.
    for now only 1 grade for those mats.
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    edited November 24, 2016
    MochiSweet

Gg 100m each shard = 300m each breaking?
    Thats 12 BILLIONS total.
    I demand seal exchange for this one.
    Yeah, just wait. Prices are always wack on release. Though prices on this one will probably remain crazy for awhile.
  • NytsuyaNytsuya
    Vindictus Rep: 2,710
    I don't know about anyone else But I seriously cant justify HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of gold for a single +50 dmg break.

Dmg reflect is even more useless if you never/rarely get hit.

On top of that you need a MAXED OUT shard to even apply any of those bonuses. Which is by no means easy or cheap to obtain.

This progression system only caters to the obscenely rich players and will be DOA to everyone else.
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    edited November 24, 2016
    The description of damage reflect in our stat window isn't what I thought it would be either. I expected it to be straight damage to the enemy when they hit you, but hovering the stat says it applies damage on your next smash after you take damage? "Damage Reflection is applied to your attack" could just be a weird translation of the damage taken being scaled with your att stat or something, but I really have no idea. Now I'm wondering if it procs on block effects like impenetrable, as imbalanced as that would be.
  • NytsuyaNytsuya
    Vindictus Rep: 2,710
    edited November 24, 2016
    From what I understood DMG reflect is direct hit only. No absorb blockade or blocking ect. Also I imagine the boosted "next attack" will proc on normal hits too... but gets boosted on smashes. Not too sure.

Now I'm curious if dmg reflect has a hard cap of the dmg it can store. Imagine Life flaring something that does a ridiculous amount of dmg like iset teleporting inside your body ect... most likely capped at 960 but idk
  • PandariaPandaria
    Vindictus Rep: 1,115
    edited November 24, 2016
    1 lvl 80 mysterious bottle dropped in my run on east. a lvl 72 delia got it +cry
    why is 5 year old content suddenly end game....???
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    too bad DMG reflection is USELESS CRAP!!! :D
    Unless someone proves it works just like Fury es (everytime you char makes contact with an enemy atk), that means Guard, Absorb Shock, Blockade, Mana Drain etc, should work D:
    Anthonytonyboy
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    boo4u
    boo4u said:

How do we make gold if everything can be obtained through the seal exchange shop?
    that's the problem, everything is in the exchange shop, except these new shards.
    unless Devcat add the shards in seal shop, each attemp of breaking could take you much effort and money.

• MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Abyssal are plenty on West now while Mysterious still remain... mysterious. +sigh