[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

So no Matts returned on 2nd boom

desertoflamedesertoflame
Vindictus Rep: 915
in General Discussion
Where can I beg back for my weapon I purposely boomed just for a shot at a 44 bal stable xD

Comments

• -CaPriCe--CaPriCe-
    Vindictus Rep: 620
    You poor, poor kids with your dead game and hoping for anything positive to happen lol.
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    -CaPriCe-
    -CaPriCe- said:

You poor, poor kids with your dead game and hoping for anything positive to happen lol.
    You poor poor no lifer, coming on a forum of "dead game" making jabs at people that still enjoy a game
    ThePharaohAqua22PixelPantsuTheAlpha
  • SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    edited November 23, 2016
    Should have boomed it before the update. +cold
    Though you can try sending a ticket to revive your weapon unless you already used your freebie.
  • desertoflamedesertoflame
    Vindictus Rep: 915
    edited November 23, 2016
    NEVER EVER HAVE I BEGGED FOR ONE WITHA TICKET
    does that seriously work though? I have 2nd booomed a few +12 90s
  • BreadmanBreadman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    BloodAngel

-CaPriCe-
    -CaPriCe- said:

You poor poor no lifer, coming on a forum of "dead game" making jabs at people that still enjoy a game
    Probably still in denial about how bad their game is.
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    Breadman
    Breadman said:

BloodAngel

-CaPriCe-
    -CaPriCe- said:

Probably still in denial about how bad their game is.
    Wants to come back but see's people say it's a dead game and joins in the chanting like the sheep he is. Game is very much alive you just gotta make friends that enjoy playing with you and make it worth to come on for them. Bam, community made. People are so ignorant and quick to adopt someone's else view on something as long as it's convenient or easy for them.
    Aqua22
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    edited November 24, 2016
    When you want to come back, just come back. Even if it's dead, with you logging in, it become less "dead" with each and every ppl logging in.
    Aqua22TheAlpha
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    Well, to be fair, that system was pretty broken, especially with season 3 where you had a chance to double your weapon feathers.