[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Iset / Lotus Inner armor

ArishaLArishaL
Vindictus Rep: 1,100
in Suggestions and Feedback
Is there any chance we can get the Lotus and Iset Inner armor for all female characters? Would be nice to be able to use the Lotus inner with my butterfly outfitter. Right now the Lotus inner is only available for Lynn and Iset isnt available at all unless you bought it originally when it released with Iset long ago.

Comments

• QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited November 22, 2016
    The interesting thing about the Lotus Inner Armor is that it is a permanent Inner Armor on the Korean Servers, if my memory serves correctly.
  • ArishaLArishaL
    Vindictus Rep: 1,100
    Bump. I think this is much more relevant now that Lotus set has come back for all female characters. Lynn still the only class allowed to chose Lotus Inner from the Avatar shop. Also having Iset inner would be a nice addition to the inner armors.
  • KiruaKirua
    Vindictus Rep: 1,330
    ArishaL
    ArishaL said:

Bump. I think this is much more relevant now that Lotus set has come back for all female characters. Lynn still the only class allowed to chose Lotus Inner from the Avatar shop. Also having Iset inner would be a nice addition to the inner armors.
    Also Evie is.
  • CriminyCriminy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,225
    +yes

Actually came here to ask the same thing. I'm hoping they simply forgot they existed when they started offering these sets again. Looking back, its been a few years since it was last available?I would probably buy the Iset inner for half my alts just based on its uniqueness alone. No leggings/stocking + high cut.