[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

The main Quest does not want to let me continue

cosito6cosito6
Vindictus Rep: 100
in Bug Reporting
I was doing the main quest when the quest says to talk to the people at the royal army base. But there is no symbol to press or they wanna give me a new quest.

Comments

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    You really should provide more details in order for people to help out like what specific quest you're on, what the quest log exactly says, or provide a screenshot of your main story.

That being said I'm going to take a wild guess that you're stuck at the part where you finished beating Black Hammer during the battle quest Rescue and you have to talk to Nel at the Royal Army base. If you cannot find Nel it is most likely due to interference from the sub-story "Fancy Furniture of Rocheste". First check if she is at Rocheste Castle by talking to the guard standing just outside it near the Battlemaster. If she isn't at the castle, go to the Bar and watch the scene with Schulivan. If you did not see a scene with Schulivan, go to the General Store in Colhen and watch that scene, then go back to the Bar in Rocheste, then to Rocheste Castle, and finally back to the Royal Army Base.