[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Drop rates for SG/CMI?

KourinKourin
Vindictus Rep: 1,375
edited January 7, 2017 in Battle Quests and Guides
Any idea? On 80-90, the chances of getting stuff seems to be quite high. Two times out of three, I've randomly joined an SG run only to see someone get a The Dead ES, so I decided to try out SG myself and:
1: The Dead ES
2: -
3: Well Bal ES
4: CMA
5 ~ 7: -
8: The Dead ES
9 ~ 14: -
15: Thunder Ring
16~17: -
18: Thunder Ring (Party of 2)
19~21: -

EDIT: Currently gathering data.

Comments

• BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    All I can say is you've had better luck with SG than I have. I had good luck with cmi twice though with a zerk es from a regular chest 2 days in a row and thats when they were 20m a piece too +haha. So far I've done at least 15-20 runs spread out through all my characters and my time since coming back and I haven't gotten anything and the best thing I've seen someone get was a dead es
    Voldaire
  • RakushuRakushu
    Vindictus Rep: 2,125
    I used to be able to get one Dead ES almost every week when it is worth less than 5 mil back then (typical give it away) when CM ES is super expensive...
    I haven't seen a single Dead ES in year 2016...
  • VoldaireVoldaire
    Vindictus Rep: 630
    When it comes to SG/CMI/TD I've had better luck with the regular chests overall.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Kourin
    Kourin said:

Any idea? On 80-90, the chances of getting stuff seems to be quite high. Two times out of three, I've randomly joined an SG run only to see someone get a The Dead ES, so I decided to try out SG myself and:
    16: -

You are the first person i have ever seen say that the drop rates in SG/CMI are high. I have done countless s2 runs over the years and i have literally only gotten two rings, ever and a few scrolls (most of which were junk).
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Question2
    Question2 said:

Kourin
    Kourin said:

16: -

You are the first person i have ever seen say that the drop rates in SG/CMI are high. I have done countless s2 runs over the years and i have literally only gotten two rings, ever and a few scrolls (most of which were junk).
    and then there's me who has gotten jack S*** other than the usual gems, big tanooki balls, potions and party feathers for days. >_>

• CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    Way luck you are then.
    Was a time when myself and 3 other friends would run SG/CMI for 8+ hours a day.
    We averaged a Dead ES maybe once every two weeks.