[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Ty nexon 4make easy my decision to leave this game

BiakuyaKuchikiBiakuyaKuchiki
Vindictus Rep: 600
edited April 1, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
I've been playing this game from the beginning, since you could only choose between Lann Evie and Fiona, i use to love this game, now...... no comments, all I feel for this game is a bittersweet feeling of fascination and impotence, all I feel about your company is contempt and hatred for having shattered my favorite game, Bravo.

All that we have received from you has been contempt and apathy, you have betrayed us again and again, You have lowered the difficulty of the game to the point that a **** without hands can play perfectly just because its too easy get insane stats. I miss the old times where you needed 17k of attack to do damage to lakiora or kraken, and you needed several months to reach that number of attack, let's not talk about the amount of time that you needed to dedicate to raise your character from level 1 to 70-80, I miss the feeling of pride when you achieved your goals after hard work and perseverance, The immense joy that I felt when a boss dropped a rare item, All that,sadly, is lost.

You have preferred casual gamers to those who prefer a real challenge, Is perfectly legitimate, but for them I must abandon the game in search of new and exciting challenges that you do not want to provide me, good luck with the base of players you are looking for, although let me remind you that the players you are targeting now usually leave the games shortly and move to the next one. Because the late game of this game is ridiculously repetitive and lacking in goals besides that the pvp is tremendously boring and unbalanced.

I do not have much more to say except I hope you will reconsider and return to the good path, because I will be the first to return without a doubt.

Comments

• TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    Byeeee :D u won't be missed <3
  • Raiden25Raiden25
    Vindictus Rep: 850
    Wtf they'll delete this? lol
  • AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    MyDelia wrote: »
    [text removed]

Please do not spread FUD.

We encourage differing opinions, however we ask that criticism be kept constructive.
This discussion has been closed.