[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

2nd Weapon Showcase Stream.

탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
Vindictus Rep: 5,590
edited November 24, 2016 in Streams and Videos
In December there will be a 2nd Weapon Showcase stream I will be doing once we get it on KR. No date has yet been set on when we will receive the weapon on Test Server but we were told it will be the 1st winter update in December. I will update everyone on this thread once we receive a date.

This now then leaves me with the next question. Should I stream it on it's Test Release? Or shall I wait until I can actually stream during the day time for everyone who isn't wanting to be up around 1-2PM KR time (which is 12-1AM NA time).

The days I will be able to do day time streaming will be on Sunday and Mondays since those are my locked days off.

Will there be translations?: Yes in all of my test streams I will have a fan translation implementation for everyone to be able to read the descriptions, skill names, weapon names, etc. :)

Edit: The poll will be going on until the 1st of December :)
Edit 2: Nexon KR confirmed November 30th or December 1st will be the Test Server Open dates. So due to this the poll date will end on November 30th
Just in case polls reset after editing....
KR Release Stream: 58%
NA Daytime Stream: 42%
Necrochild
  1. Preferred time of day stream?22 votes
    1. Sunday/Monday where it's daytime in America?
       45% (10 votes)
    2. On it's test release during Daytime Korea?
       55% (12 votes)

Comments

• NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    As nice as it'd be to get info asap, the live experience is of course best. If you give us a heads up on what time you wind up deciding to stream I can pass it on to my disenfranchised guildmates who still follow the game but aren't quite so active ingame/forums.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited November 17, 2016
    Sure thing. I shall definitely keep everyone updated on stream times. I am greatly looking forward to it for sure. We dont even know what weapon it is or who its for (hurk more than likely). XD
    Necrochild
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    Either is fine as long as it shows in your Twitch videos. For those of us that miss it, we can just ask you questions here if we have any after watching your archived stream.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    I apologize if this is a dumb question, but other than 2nd weapon, what else will be on test servers? If I recall reading news-post on the KR web-page, there was mention of Ep 3 of Chapter 2.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Mainichi said:

Either is fine as long as it shows in your Twitch videos. For those of us that miss it, we can just ask you questions here if we have any after watching your archived stream.
    Good point. I figured I would get some input from the NA community since everyone is curious on the weapon and the future updates.
    QueenOfMana

I apologize if this is a dumb question, but other than 2nd weapon, what else will be on test servers? If I recall reading news-post on the KR web-page, there was mention of Ep 3 of Chapter 2.
    2nd Weapon, they hinted something about Season 3 Chpater 2 Episode 2 as if they will be adding in the 2nd part (I hope to god....), There will be a Trans UI update too.....I think as well as Trans leveling revamp (I think.....I will need to read the notes and translate again?)
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    I read about the Trans UI and the Trans Leveling Revamp. From what I recall, Trans will no longer be at every hour assuming I translated that right.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Right. However they didn't say if that cooldown was "removed" and that it was simply "changed somewhat" so we have no details as to what changes were done with it. They also changed how the progression works. So instead of throwing players out into the ocean it will have some sort of learning experience (or so says the DevNote).