[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

What Can Nexon NA Change - What to Suggest?

AphoticaiAphoticai
Vindictus Rep: 1,185
in Suggestions and Feedback
Greetings,

I often times have these ideas, little minor things that may or may not have an impact, but it dawned on me, what exactly is this Suggestions and Feedback section for?

I would like to Suggest that Nexon NA provide some idea of what we can work within, some kind of guideline, that would allow this community to Suggest and Provide Feedback on those things for which Nexon NA can actually do something about.

Unless these and other ideas are some how translated and posted in the KR Suggestion and Feedback, and weighed, I see no point in doing anything without a guide post as to what would make a difference in NA.

Thank you.

~A

Comments

• BeepBeepImAJeepBeepBeepImAJeep
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    Implement Tir Coins back into the game.
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    remember when the whole server voted to take off those tokens to run battles? i want voting back on vindy but with the management we have now i feel they'll just bury themselves instead of "rise" up :3 but really they should let us vote on what events and outfitters we get but we wont probably as so many people just gave up on vindy and just quit i might end up too i miss old vindy i really do but its almost time to move on

• BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    Implement Tir Coins back into the game.

hell no