[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Cant go into the Arena right away (5 munites )

dordaviddordavid
Vindictus Rep: 310
edited June 28, 2017 in General Discussion
Hey guys. i have a problem realy anoying in ths game that i cant go into the arena right away.
it is only to the Arena. my PC is 4K $ of hard Ware Gaming only and i got all of it 1 year ago so belive me i can even play every game in ultra with Hight FPS. So my PC isnt the issu here, now i wanna know what can i do about it.
When ever i wanan farm seals for the neackles or somthing to getting my 70 seals Arena i need to do 1 win and then 1 lose and then change chahnnel but if i trying to change challnel it will take me about 5 munites just to wait cuse the loding to arena take too much time and i ahve to change channel from 1-3 arena channels cuse i cant get mroe seals in 10 munites cool down after i was in the same channel inside of teh arena channels.
How can i solve it. i do not have any issu in this game of laging at all not internet not nothing and this is happening to me only in Arena when i trying to farm seals. ieevryoen doesnt have does peroblem expect me ......
im pretty sure peopel didnt farm 300 seals when they change channel eevry single 1 win and then 1 lose and wait for 5 munites till it will enter then to teh arena agian.......

My internet is fine even during i play with anter people and also in difrent games also to make your eyes to see my PC deatails this is my PC:
14CM A.PFC MOD SMART 730W THERMAL TAKE
i7-6700K 4GHz 8MB 1151 Tray Intel
HS HYPER TX3 EVO COOLERMASTER
GA-Z170-D3H 1151 DDR4 Z170 GIGABYTE
x2 CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GB DDR4 2400MHz
SEAGATE 7200 64MB SATA 2TB
SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5 SATA 256GB SSD
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 STRIX 8GB-5 ASUS
OEM WINDOWS 10 HOME 64BIT HEB.

Please try to help me i will be much be happy about it :))))
Rena_Ryugu

Comments

• dordaviddordavid
    Bump. please help :((((
  • NuclearChickenNuclearChicken
    Vindictus Rep: 1,385
    I got this too sometimes, sometimes it enters normally, sometimes takes 2-3 mins,
  • Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    edited June 28, 2017
    If everyone leaves an arena, the channel goes to "sleep-mode" (to save power, avoid laggings or something?) and it will take a while to power up again and accept new connections.
    You could have the best super computer in the world, and the best connection possible, it still won't change that fact, because its a server sided (I wouldnt say problem) function.

What you can do is get more people to trade with, that way you won't need to be switching channels so often.
  • dordaviddordavid
    If everyone leaves an arena, the channel goes to "sleep-mode" (to save power, avoid laggings or something?) and it will take a while to power up again and accept new connections.
    You could have the best super computer in the world, and the best connection possible, it still won't change that fact, because its a server sided (I wouldnt say problem) function.

What you can do is get more people to trade with, that way you won't need to be switching channels so often.

what will happend if i will try to do 1vs 1 win and then lose and then try to match agian if i can and win agian and lose will i get any seals from thoes win and lose the least time ? with out any waiting?
    or i wont even ayble to enter the match up and i will be ayble only to stay on the Loby during this time.
    Also just to let you know even when people in this arena channel i still cant go into the channel that quick it will be the same amout of munites to wait even with out people and he is sleep like you saying and even if someone inside and he wont be seelpy
  • Weiss_OswaldWeiss_Oswald
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    dordavid wrote: »
    what will happend if i will try to do 1vs 1 win and then lose and then try to match agian if i can and win agian and lose will i get any seals from thoes win and lose the least time ? with out any waiting?
    or i wont even ayble to enter the match up and i will be ayble only to stay on the Loby during this time.
    You can fight the same player. You won't get seals, nor will him.
    dordavid wrote: »
    Also just to let you know even when people in this arena channel i still cant go into the channel that quick it will be the same amout of munites to wait even with out people and he is sleep like you saying and even if someone inside and he wont be seelpy
    That is very strange. I don't usualy go to arena, but in the past, when I wanted to, if someone was alredy at Arena, I could join normaly, if no one else was there, it would take some time to load up because the server is still firing up.

Again: Even if the server would load pretty fast, it would still be very tedious to you and your friend to keep changing channels everytime you fight.
    I suggest you group with 4-6 people from your server, and fight between yourselves. It will be much faster, and less tedious. Might even be fun.

Anyway, best wishes, I don't think I can help with this problem any further.