[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Speed fluctuation(Technical bug,lag..?)

JessGameJessGame
Vindictus Rep: 1,870
in General Discussion
Since the last update i have been getting speed fluctuations.It was especially noticeable in Sea of Reflection.For instance i will start the raid normally and than randomly towards the 4th bar until the end,the game will randomly slow down,come back to regular speed for a few seconds,than slow down again.

It feels like it gives you a floating effect and everything gets a little slower.

I'm not sure if it was a bad configuration in the last update,i wanted to check because many have been complaining of potential speed decrease on their respectable characters.However for me it doesn't quite feel like a general speed decrease,but like i said a sort of random speed fluctuation.It happens especially in party and for some reason in Neamhain more than anywhere else.

It would seem to be a sort of latency related issue.

Anyhow,it kind of makes the gameplay un-interesting and was wondering if it had already been reported and followed throught.