[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Did Sylas getting neft?

NecromNecrom
Vindictus Rep: 420
in Sylas
Before update , Sylas skill 4 L , 1 R very smooth and now very delay . A fist begin roll out after the shuriken much thowing about 1s . It's neft , isn't? :'( :'( :'(

Comments

• PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Seems like something might have been done to attack speed in general, yes. Either intentional or unintentional, lots of players have noticed it.
  • OrodalfOrodalf
    Vindictus Rep: 1,145
    Yup, definitely noticed that weird timing change.
  • ConfiConfi
    Vindictus Rep: 445
    Same. First Soul Drain (400 hp max? with 10k HP? smh that's not even funny but at least we knew about it) and now this. nerfed.
  • OrodalfOrodalf
    Vindictus Rep: 1,145
    Soul Drain isn't that bad, since on the whole we heal much faster since we have higher damage. It pretty much only affects those times where you could've used Extinction Roar in a crowd of mobs to instantly heal to full.
    7thRonin
  • AibouAibou
    Vindictus Rep: 835
    edited June 28, 2017
    Same, feeling about 10spd slower than before...
    At least the "turn around bug" when using ultraskills seems to be gone, had it at least 1 time per day, til now not even once.

Not sure if it's only me, but roar seems also to be bugged. I already got hit multiple times now during the actual invulnerability and the whole skill broke up this way, dealing no dmg in the end. :/
    It's definitely not a change in the skill cause I still can skip Babylon in Neam properly by using it.
  • OkatsuOkatsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,665
    They didn't nerf his attack speed.
    They added a delay of around 0.5 s after throwing cyclone saw before you can do any other action, including illusion fist. This is a really big nerf.
    This delay isn't present on cyclone edge.
    7thRonin
  • 7thRonin7thRonin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,030
    edited June 28, 2017
    Extinction Roar can still be used for I-frames I use it on Braha when he's reaching to grab me. I sorry I can't be more specific, but there has always been a point during Roar where it could be interrupted. What I'm finding a little frustrating is that there seems to be a delay in I-frames now when you dodge. I've been hit by Regina 2-3x in a row because of this. i.e. - she starts her sword swinging combo, I miss time my first dodge, she hits me, then hits me again once or twice more before my character can recover and execute a dodge. I'm not sure what is causing this exactly, but at 87 attack speed I should be able to recover from the first hit and still have time to dodge the next. I used to be able to. Now I can't.
  • AibouAibou
    Vindictus Rep: 835
    7thRonin wrote: »
    Extinction Roar can still be used for I-frames I use it on Braha when he's reaching to grab me. I sorry I can't be more specific, but there has always been a point during Roar where it could be interrupted. What I'm finding a little frustrating is that there seems to be a delay in I-frames now when you dodge. I've been hit by Regina 2-3x in a row because of this. i.e. - she starts her sword swinging combo, I miss time my first dodge, she hits me, then hits me again once or twice more before my character can recover and execute a dodge. I'm not sure what is causing this exactly, but at 87 attack speed I should be able to recover from the first hit and still have time to dodge the next. I used to be able to. Now I can't.

I'm totally aware that roar could be interrupted before (I'm playing my Hagie everyday if possible), but not right in the middle of this move shortly before he "throws it down". If it would always been like that I would have died at Babylon everytime, but there it still works perfectly fine. Sometimes it breaks, sometimes not, that's definitely not as it shall be.
    Gotta agree with those dodging issues though, got 88spd and can't get out of attack range cause of the new delays.