[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Level Up Event Items: Are They Permanent?

WyldstormWyldstorm
Vindictus Rep: 1,230
in General Discussion
I have been told yes they are permanent from a few people, but when i try to use one of the items in fusion, it says "You cannot fuse equipment with time restrictions". I have thoroughly looked over the items & nowhere do i see a date on it stating they expire. But i know there has been glitches with items not stating that. Like the "Berserker's Listless Ghost's Possession: item, mine & everyone ive seen does not have any expiration date on them, yet they do expire after 30 days. Please clarify this about the event items because if they do indeed expire, we need to know so we can prepare replcement items for them.

Thankyou Nexon for providing such an awesome game for us to use at no charge :)

Comments

• BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    All of the items from the level up box from the level up boost event are permanent. The level 80 gear is the only gear that can't be fused I believe. Hope this clears everything up! +yay
  • WyldstormWyldstorm
    Vindictus Rep: 1,230
    BloodAngel

All of the items from the level up box from the level up boost event are permanent. The level 80 gear is the only gear that can't be fused I believe. Hope this clears everything up! +yay
    Ya the lvl 80 gear cant be re-scrolled, fused or enhanced anymore than it already is. But the gear i was trying to fuse was a lvl 60 Raiders scythe, so unfortunatly we still have the question: Does it expire. But thank you for trying to help me :)