[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

The New "Chat" Windows Wont Go Away!

WyldstormWyldstorm
Vindictus Rep: 1,230
in Bug Reporting
In the CHAT BOX i go into Edit, i click Delete but when i click Ok, nothing happens, the window stays there & the Ok is still lit. I can click it 50 times (& i have) but same thing, it stays. So to get back to chat i click Cancel & its all back the way it was & im stuck w/extra chat windows.

What was wrong w/the old "Whisper" chat? We didnt need this "Private Chat Window" crap. Please fix it or get rid of it & go back o the way it was before.
  1. How many people like the new chat system versus the old one?2 votes
    1. Yes, i like it more...
       50% (1 vote)
    2. No, i dont like it as much as the old system...
       0% (0 votes)
    3. No i dont like the new one & i wish they would go back to the old system...
       50% (1 vote)

Comments

• NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    I've always just deleted the chat tabs by right clicking them and clicking delete, just tested and it still works. The edit menu thing is definitely a bug, but it's not impossible to get rid of those windows.

The old whisper system hasn't gone anywhere and the new private chats are useful for people who have friends in different guilds, or people trying to set up a trade agreement where everyone involved can see what is being said.