[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Can we upgrade the gold cap already?

JynXiJynXi
Vindictus Rep: 2,025
edited June 26, 2017 in General Discussion
I have been having this problem for ages, and its getting more annoying now after RISE.

How do I propperly transfer money without losing 'alot'?
[image]
The mailing fee at the moment doesnt work as intended, as displayed above. (or is it only a visible bug?)

Since when I try to send over 100kk to an alt; It sais I have to pay 2kk or 5kk sending fee.
[image]

When I try to add an item, and put a price (COD) of 100kk, I still have to pay like 100k sending fee.
Yet, when I 'pay' it, I have to pay another 5% as selling fee. (yet this is only like 2% or so), but I still would lose 2kk by this 'simply transaction'.

Is this all a visual bug, and I'd just be charged 200gold instead of 5kk when I try to send stuff over, or how do I transfer money in the right way now?

-The only option at the moment I can come up with, is the 'bugged guild storage'.

EU server here btw.

Edit: Seems I made a mistake, this fixed it:
SirRFI wrote: »
The name field is case sensitive for no reason - type your name exactly as it is. Might also try actual send gold rather than cod. Give it a try?

Still, goldcap increase, when?

Comments

• OrodalfOrodalf
    Vindictus Rep: 1,145
    You do realize that it requires that the alt is in the same account, right? It works fine for me.
  • JynXiJynXi
    Orodalf wrote: »
    You do realize that it requires that the alt is in the same account, right? It works fine for me.

Yes, same account.
    Normal mail without attachement or whatever works as the patch notes say. But the moment I add money or add a COD with 100kk. The prices skyrocket.
    Did you try the latter? EU server here btw.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    The name field is case sensitive for no reason - type your name exactly as it is. Might also try actual send gold rather than cod. Give it a try?
  • JynXiJynXi
    edited June 26, 2017
    SirRFI wrote: »

As mentioned, the 'sending gold' option, gives a fee of 5kk or 2kk when I try to send over 100kk.
    I'll retry the case sensative thing, but I'm sure I wrote it the right way.

edit:facepalmbear-5804f2af3df78cbc28913ff7.PNG

You are actually right, the case sensative thing did 'fix' it all. +cold