[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Solo Title for Resenlian's Labyrinth?

boddoleboddole
Vindictus Rep: 1,410
edited November 13, 2016 in General Discussion
Was doing some title farming a saw someone in a post from 2013 mention that there is a title for completing Resenlian's Labyrinth while solo. Was wondering if anyone could confirm or deny this since I can't find any documentation on the claim.

Comments

• HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    There is no such title.
  • HeartCardHeartCard
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    edited November 13, 2016
    If there is such a title, it was added long after I solo'd lab. I find it unlikely they'd add more titles to lab over a year later...
    Also considering the hell of a month I spent TRYING to solo lab, I find it unlikely the devs would be satanic enough to add a solo lab title.

Now if only they'd fix Brynn so he stops asking me for doppleganger fragments EVERY GOD DAMN DAY. I'M NOT GOING BACK IN THERE AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME BRYNN!
    PixelPantsuRhyunaboddole
  • boddoleboddole
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    Thanks for the info guys, and yes it appears Brynn doesn't only troll people when they are enchanting... On a side note, how did you handle the 'long range spear throwing sections'? Just lots of skill?
  • BlawrghBlawrgh
    Vindictus Rep: 5,355
    edited November 15, 2016
    Lots of skill

If you're soloing, for most classes, you'll need an assist eventually 'cause you won't be able to pass the higher floor spearing sections as you'll have less spears than there are mobs (max: 16).

To my knowledge, the only ones who can solo the spearing sections are Bow Kai (maybe x-gun too) and Staff Evie because of their ranged attacks. Can possibly use trans projectiles to clear the closer mobs to save spears for the back...
    boddole