[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Dempsey Roll Usage

AyPoolAyPool
Vindictus Rep: 1,285
in Karok
Is there a good scenario to use Dempsey Roll instead of just starting my attack chain to end with Sunday Punch or Pivot Strike?
Most of the time I just find myself going Bob -> Bob -> Dempsey Roll -> (Bob/Roll) -> Blast/Big Bang.

Comments

• DarkOptimistDarkOptimist
    Vindictus Rep: 470
    It's pretty situational.

I mostly use Dempsey Roll/Brutal Flurry to regain stamina(while still doing damage) or after a Raging Volcano>Gigantic Strength>Big Bang combo before Gigantic Strength ends to get the Ruminate stamina regeneration buff.
  • AyPoolAyPool
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    edited November 14, 2016
    Ah, those are pretty good tips, it'll save me from having to use Diamond Rush too often since I need the Blast Charges.
    No wonder I could almost punch endlessly when evies activated Insane Reaper :)
  • AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    I try to make the use of overflow after using volcano so I am usually deprived of stamina after I gigantic strength -> bigbang. After that, I just use dempsey until my stamina is full before getting the Ruminate buff.

I feel like that stamina isn't usually a huge issue if you don't spam too much bolo/blast with weave so I never really use diamond rush or dempsey (except in the situation I mentioned).
    AyPool