[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

ranking system vs utilizing stats

BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
Vindictus Rep: 1,805
edited June 25, 2017 in General Discussion
As far as I can understand crit res and other stats yield same amount of score, which I DON'T

Why excessive balance still yield additional points on gear score? I mean, does balance beyond 90 gives any usefulness by chance?

Can't figure out what derpcat is thinking...

Comments

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    It is just for kicks. I don't think it even looks at attspd, and add damage. So just use it for giggles and don't put any faith in that number.

My ~4 year old Sig/Berserker badge gives me more pts than fast/berserk crit infused earrings, all because of the bal loss :-0

• GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    edited June 25, 2017
    It looks at ATT SPD, but not add damage.
  • BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
    ikevi wrote: »
    It is just for kicks. I don't think it even looks at attspd, and add damage. So just use it for giggles and don't put any faith in that number.

My ~4 year old Sig/Berserker badge gives me more pts than fast/berserk crit infused earrings, all because of the bal loss :-0

Somewhat make sense if you are below 90 bal, but if you are still 90 after fast, that's stupid.
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    all for the crown mega.
  • BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
    ^

wanted to chase, but no point, i can still get #1 if i spend about 50m to max out all my crit res, and ditch all fast into sig....but that's like waste of money+losing useful stats lol
  • RolandRoland
    Vindictus Rep: 1,715
    Just ignore the rankings. They were starting to mess with me a little, making me think things such as "I need to max crit res on my armor" or something. I was even willing to never use fasts because they come out to a -900 detriment to your overall score. Keep thy mind focused on thy build and forget the points system. Your gear build and your skills matter more than a bunch of useless numbers and rankings...although it seems that having gear > actual skill nowadays.
    Gewellirious
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Roland wrote: »
    Just ignore the rankings. They were starting to mess with me a little, making me think things such as "I need to max crit res on my armor" or something. I was even willing to never use fasts because they come out to a -900 detriment to your overall score. Keep thy mind focused on thy build and forget the points system. Your gear build and your skills matter more than a bunch of useless numbers and rankings...although it seems that having gear > actual skill nowadays.

The need for speedz is too important in comparison to epeen crown. Ya'll explode yer crit resist beyond the heavens while I shimmy my way to speedygonzales tier