[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Connection to relay server failed!

LustressLustress
Vindictus Rep: 300
in Tech Support
how come I get this message so often now? just after hosting game and leave then try to join others host, this will happen almost every time! is it normal?

Comments

• LustressLustress
    how come this is happen to me so often now?
    specially happen after I host and then try to join others host battle, this is will happen almost every time! is it normal? and anyway to fix this?
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    do you get long freeze before seeing this message?
    The best way to fix for now is to reset your connection.
  • LustressLustress
    EnigmaTaro

do you get long freeze before seeing this message?
    The best way to fix for now is to reset your connection.
    yea, a long freezed and stucked screen before this message pop up, just happen so often now.
    so just disconnect internet connection and reconnection again?

• LustressLustress
    well still not working, tried reset internet connection and restart game still not work...
  • VallestiVallesti
    Vindictus Rep: 1,120
    This happens when my GF and I play at the same time. When I host boats she can't join sometimes. She kind of stopped playing because of that.
  • LustressLustress
    yea happen to me too, roommates share same internet connections often have this problem, both computers may got this "reply server fail" thingy and this is very annoying! seems nexon just want 1 customer per household lol.
    when u leave the game often get this "do u want to recommend this game to a friend" popup. well.. don't recommend to anyone within same household or all of u cant play at the same time lol. such as our case....