[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

How to obtain Warm Hearts?

RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
Vindictus Rep: 1,795
in General Discussion
Can anyone tell me how to obtain Warm Hearts? I have 2 so far and not sure how I got it.

Comments

• SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    edited June 22, 2017
    Play with a returning or new player
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Suhpreme wrote: »
    Play with a returning or new player

This. Half of the time though, they'll kick you from their boats because they're dicks.
  • RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
    Lol yeah, better off finding a friend who has low level to run with. People are way too selfish at times. it isn't like you only get 1 HEART per dungeon out of 4 people and only 1 person will get it. EVERYONE's gonna get it. let them join. But what do I know.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Yep, but they're sharing with friends often, and since it's 4 players only even in raids now there's just no room for you =p
  • iEatEverythingiEatEverything
    Vindictus Rep: 1,220
    Lol yeah, better off finding a friend who has low level to run with. People are way too selfish at times. it isn't like you only get 1 HEART per dungeon out of 4 people and only 1 person will get it. EVERYONE's gonna get it. let them join. But what do I know.

if your on east server, i dont mind doing it with you.

Ign NomNomNom
  • BoatGodBoatGod
    Vindictus Rep: 2,575
    edited June 24, 2017
    Doesn't the website say its supposed to be 2 hearts(exchange coupons i guess) if we do it in a party?
    Vtxq97N.png
    I still get 1
  • AtsouAtsou
    Vindictus Rep: 955
    If you play with a returning player AND a new player, you get 2 hearts
  • SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    edited June 25, 2017
    @Atsou
    Any proof that shows a new and returning player getting two hearts?

A tip to obtain more than one heart.
    - Go do battles that have more than one boss.

Battles that I recommend.
    -Five Spider Brothers (5 hearts) at Ruins of Sancitity
    -An Interdimesional Invasion (7 hearts) at Ainle
  • KMonkKMonk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,495
    What's the point of getting extra hearts if you can only submit 5 a day? Is there a use of it other than giving it to the Strange Traveler every day?
    KMonk wrote: »
    What's the point of getting extra hearts if you can only submit 5 a day? Is there a use of it other than giving it to the Strange Traveler every day?

Just being extra prepared. I mean i won't want to run them everyday if i could help it. so all I have to do is turn them in each day without running the,. thats all it is
    Was I supposed to create a new character for this? to get 2? Maybe I will test it out today.