[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Returning Player?

DarkSeaDarkSea
Vindictus Rep: 400
in New Recruits
I use to play Vindictus a lot 2 years ago but i stopped because most of my friends left. So my question is, is vindictus still worth playing? I've seen a lot of people say that its no longer active or that its no longer playable. Is this true or is it just trolls?
  1. Is it still worth playing?31 votes
    1. Nope.
       42% (13 votes)
    2. Yus it is.
       45% (14 votes)
    3. Definitely!
       13% (4 votes)

Comments

• AequipondiumAequipondium
    Vindictus Rep: 1,965
    Active? Not quite.
    Playable? Definitely.

If you're actually into the action of the game, Einrach's definitely worth a shot. Unfortunately raids now have a 4 player limit, so I can't say they're as fun as they used to be.
  • oCharlotteoCharlotte
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    edited June 22, 2017
    To be honest with you, I want to say just turn back now. The game is hardly anything close to being as fun as it could be.
    The potential to revive vindictus is still a possibility granted they have shown us the worst thing they could possibly do(?)*

Like Aequipondium said, "Active? Not quite. Playable? definitely." Absolutely.

*It is Nexon, I'm almost ready for the day when they show us exactly what they can do to a good game. Right now this patch is simply an example in my opinion.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    S1 & S2 are facerolls. Somewhat of a challenge starts with S3.