[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Question on 'Transformation Acquisition System'

boddoleboddole
Vindictus Rep: 1,410
edited June 22, 2017 in General Discussion
Hello everyone, I've got a question on the new way characters pick up their transformation of choice. I've got a character that was lvl.37 before Rise and is now 45 and on the main story mission that I believe is called "Oath of Honor: Mission of Faith". It seems I'm being asked by Nyle to choose Dark Knight or Paladin (where choosing neither creates dialog like, "don't rush into a irreversible decision" and won't progress the story). I haven't seen any of these 'transformation preview' missions that I've heard about. So:

Is this where you actually choose which one you want?

Is there any other main story quest that can bypass this (I just don't like deciding on things that cost $20 to change...just seems like a shady thing to do)?

(the image is large)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/271074480258940929/327561977222397952/2017_06_22_0008.jpg

Misc:
Choosing 'fight with' leads to Dark Knight, choosing 'decline' leads to Paladin.