[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Continue my Fiona or start fresh?

CubanBoyzCubanBoyz
Vindictus Rep: 400
in Fiona
I am currently contemplating on whether I should continue playing my Fiona, or start one from scratch. I haven't played in over 2 years, and there have been many balance changes, revamps and now there is going to be the new revolution update. I feel like jumping in where I left off will leave me confused and inefficient, whereas if I started a new character, I could have an easier learning curve. I'm not exactly sure though if its worth it.

My current Fiona is level 70, with 15,000+ AP stored up due to Meditation. My gear isn't great, and I could sell it all except for a WB/M Raider's Jacket.

What do you guys think?
  1. Playing Existing Fiona, or Create New Character?10 votes
    1. Stay with Current Character
       70% (7 votes)
    2. Create New Character
       30% (3 votes)

Comments

• BeepBeepImAJeepBeepBeepImAJeep
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    Play your current main, and make a new different character to enjoy the game more.
  • CubanBoyzCubanBoyz
    Play your current main, and make a new different character to enjoy the game more.

I currently have a lvl 80 Lann, 72 Karok, 60 Hurk, 50 Kai, 60 Vella, 60 Evie...

But I like how Fiona plays the most =/ That new ninja dude, lynn, and arisha don't appeal to me.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    edited June 21, 2017
    Stick with Fiona. You'll get lv90 gears in no time for free anyways.
    Fiona is bae
  • CubanBoyzCubanBoyz
    Stick with Fiona. You'll get lv90 gears in no time for free anyways.
    Fiona is bae

How so?
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Todays update, RISE, introduces +10 lv90 gear as a levelling reward.