[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

DesireOfMine's Videos

DesireOfMineDesireOfMine
Vindictus Rep: 1,650
edited December 9, 2016 in Streams and Videos

Comments

• DesireOfMineDesireOfMine
    Added new videos:

• TomredTomred
    Vindictus Rep: 710
    These videos look really cool and the PVP in this game looks amazing!
  • DesireOfMineDesireOfMine
    Tomred
    Tomred said:

These videos look really cool and the PVP in this game looks amazing!
    Thanks ^^
    PvP combat is really nice in Vindictus, however you will meet many people in game who will say otherwise. The issue comes mainly from lack of their knowledge, terrible matching system for PvP and equipment depending. I don't blame these players since it's mainly fault of developers (or Nexon, whoever makes decisions in there) who didn't make proper development towards improving this.

There are things which players can't change by themselves (like matching system, equipment depending, etc.), however we can share our knowledge with each other - which is exactly what i'm planning to do. I hope this will encourage more players to try and enjoy this system (once they understand what is going on with PvP :D), since it's the first time that i see such combat with huge potential for skill-based 1v1 which is based mostly on personal design, and i just don't think that it deserves to die only because of wrong implementation and lack of care.

For now i will be making more general videos, since EU service is merging client with NA somewhere in February (at least that's what they say this time...), so it would be bit of time wasting if i would do mechanic-specific guides on XE version (since there are some differences between XE and Premiere mechanics).

One thing i want to say is that this PvP requires a lot of learning and practice, so you need to be persistent, to not get discouraged in the process of improving yourself. At the beginning you will lose a lot (most likely), but once you improve enough, you will start to see what's all this about ^^.

I hope you will enjoy the game ^^. See you around!