[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[true story] Metal Gear needs our help

john10john10
Vindictus Rep: 2,755
in Off Topic Discussion
hey checkout this article https://www.google.com/amp/s/heatst.com/gaming/konamis-cruel-treatment-of-metal-gear-creator-hideo-kojima-continues/amp/
its says kojima production team are treated badly along with other professional ex-konami workers to work as low paying job inside konami and most of them cant do anything because theyll get a lawsuit against them if they try
"This is Snake... were going to save them."

UekxtI3.jpg

Comments

• SilentineSilentine
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    edited June 18, 2017
    Isn't Kojima working with Sony now?
    Kojima is working with Del Toro and Reedus on their game with sony ''Death Stranding''
    I didn't read the whole article but basicly i see that whatever is written there is old news. Metal Gear stays with Konami , the rights are konami's.
    The whole kojima leaving konami, not being able to attend the game awards is old news, like 2 year old news. Kojima is not working at konami's for the past 2 years now.
    So I think that Kojima is fine, as far as I heard he is well protected by sony who give him total freedom on his project.
    Metal Gear is what is suffering.
    Okatsu
  • john10john10
    raiden = metal gear
    yYjTE2j.jpg
  • john10john10
    NqYDZwh.jpg PYc6cp8.jpg