[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Strongest class (DPS) Top 3??

Comments

• hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    edited August 25, 2017
    X1Guts1X wrote: »
    After rise before miri party dps S3:
    1) Kai / karok
    2) Arisha
    3) spear lann/ hurk/ Evie / chain blade Vella
    4) everyone else within close enough margin

Staff Evie needs to maintain continual focus instead of healing, and chain blade Vella bumps up to arisha level with scythie in party. Hurk bumps up to Ariana level if there are no other hurks, Fiona's, Or anybody else that prevents him from maximizing deflections. Scythe with INSANE gear bumps up to karaoke /Kai levels and spear lann bumps up to karaoke Kai levels on sandbaggy bosses

Umbrella Lynn and tiede hurk may change these rankings in near duture.

This list is in no way my opinion but just the definitive list of deeps.

1uqq29.jpg
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    After rise before miri party dps S3:
    1) Kai / karok
    2) Arisha
    3) spear lann/ hurk/ Evie / chain blade Vella
    4) everyone else within close enough margin

Staff Evie needs to maintain continual focus instead of healing, and chain blade Vella bumps up to arisha level with scythie in party. Hurk bumps up to Ariana level if there are no other hurks, Fiona's, Or anybody else that prevents him from maximizing deflections. Scythe with INSANE gear bumps up to karaoke /Kai levels and spear lann bumps up to karaoke Kai levels on sandbaggy bosses

Umbrella Lynn and tiede hurk may change these rankings in near duture.

This list is in no way my opinion but just the definitive list of deeps.

1uqq29.jpg
    Poster wanted a list, I gave him a list. Your meme is definitively more helpful though.
    Rezi
  • LeucosieLeucosie
    Vindictus Rep: 2,105
    If she pops that skill that agros boss and draws boss at last minute. Many of hutks S3 deflections are VERY directional and timing strict, much more than before

I see but barely any fiona uses this skill :p. It still is bugged in some bosses and it's a waste of sp considering raids take no more than 2-3 min. Also it only lasts 30 seconds, at least if a fiona uses this you know in what direction the boss is going to attack which I guess is better than having the aggro split with the other pt members. Fiona is actually the one losing dps because of hurk deflects ^^
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Haha depends on how you look at it, yes Fiona would lose more dps than hurk, but hurk would still loose some. I didnt address fiona cause I dont think she is a top 3 DPS party class. Just too many variables, like hurk reflections, etc
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    edited September 24, 2017
    For those who are familiar with KR server,where is umbrella lynn/miri situated in terms of dps?
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    Just from gameplay videos alone, Miri seems more Burst DPS while U. Lynn is more of a survival class. I wonder what the reality is.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Rezi wrote: »
    Just from gameplay videos alone, Miri seems more Burst DPS while U. Lynn is more of a survival class. I wonder what the reality is.

The reality is the one with more AD will do more dps.
    PhoebeHalliweluncledolan
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    edited September 24, 2017
    to me Miri seems like she has way too much power into that dragon mode.Infinite spins for 1min+ and outside it she's basically like a DB vella without heart of ice.Her dps will probably tank in long raids where she spends most of the time outside dragonform.Definitely getting some DB vella vibes from that playstyle.
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    Miri will be cheating. Let's boycott Miri.
This discussion has been closed.