[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Anyone spare some gear for a new lvl 90 Evie?

StavrossStavross
Vindictus Rep: 200
in Evie
Anyone spare some lvl 90 gear for a new Evie? Some of you rich sugar daddies out there must be able to help out a new level 90 Evie, just looking to pay her college tuition bills...
Send me anything you can spare to Ormaline on East server, thanks daddy!

Comments

• elcausaelcausa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,240
    edited November 6, 2016
    Looking at the old forum you don't seem a new player, new to evie maybe but a bit deceitful post, if you're willing to put some work/effort I can provide some stuff but if you just wanted stuff handed out then nope
  • SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    edited November 6, 2016
    Just gonna point out there's an event going on that gives away lvl 80 gear. Use that until you can obtain lvl 90 gear plus do raids to get orange shards from the seal shop. The hardest part is getting enchants to stick. Through the easiest way to bypass enchanting is to buy premade gears.
  • fluffyRhymefluffyRhyme
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    elcausa
    elcausa said:

Looking at the old forum you don't seem a new player, new to evie maybe but a bit deceitful post, if you're willing to put some work/effort I can provide some stuff but if you just wanted stuff handed out then nope
    I'd farm gold to buy your stuff if you're on East
    I'm a returning player that hit 90 recently and can't find any good scythes in the market right now :x

• elcausaelcausa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,240
    Well I make staves not sythes, do have some stuff I could make or hand me downs, I am on east, usually in game on evenings you can poke me on Anju, didn't necessarily mean gold could be some mats think kind of like an npc quest xD
  • fluffyRhymefluffyRhyme
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    Thanks for the offer!
    I will be poking you tonight then ~