[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Hosting 8 people perfectly

EzRaSTEzRaST
Vindictus Rep: 300
in Suggestions and Feedback
I know nothing can be perfect in this world, specially in vindictus ,but can someone tell me exactly what CPU , GPU and RAM do I need in order to host any current and future raid for 8 people without dropping under 30-35 fps.

I want to buy a new laptop ( can't carry a PC because I move a lot) , I would like to go for an ASUS , since there's a store next to me here in Germany that order laptops only from ASUS. No overkill needed since I only play vindictus and LoL. Thanks! ;)

Comments

• SAXSAX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,605
    EzRaST wrote: »
    I know nothing can be perfect in this world, specially in vindictus ,but can someone tell me exactly what CPU , GPU and RAM do I need in order to host any current and future raid for 8 people without dropping under 30-35 fps.

I want to buy a new laptop ( can't carry a PC because I move a lot) , I would like to go for an ASUS , since there's a store next to me here in Germany that order laptops only from ASUS. No overkill needed since I only play vindictus and LoL. Thanks! ;)

A friend of mine got an asus that should be overkill for vindi and for some reasons it played vindi like a toaster with 10fps tops on potato mode while he played crysis(we used that to benchmark) the comp on ultra with 60fps, we looked for days and we had no idea why the asus rejected vindi so much in the end he had to stop playing vindi because he could not afford to buy another comp
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    edited June 14, 2017
    CPU (the stronger per core the better) and upload bandwidth is most important. The game doesn't use much of other resources. Besides, with "Rise" update the only 8-man raid will be Naemhain (and Royal Army, which is hosted by Nexon).