[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Marketplace Glitch

xCrimsonMoonxCrimsonMoon
Vindictus Rep: 600
edited November 5, 2016 in Bug Reporting
A friend of mine reported trouble on the marketplace to me. Those problems were buying 3* quality items, but getting the wrong item of 2* quality, and seeing items listed for price A, but when hitting purchase, seeing that he would be charged price B.

Only cases I've found myself are for Braha and Terminus pants.

Case 1:
Item Listed for 1m, and purchase says 1m with the correct item name on page 1 of market listings.

Item listed for 4m, and purchase says 3.5m with a strange item name on page 1 of market listings.

Case 2:
Item listed for 4.5m, and purchase says 4.5m with correct item name on page 2 of market listings.

Item listed at 7.4m, and purchase says 5m with strange item name on page 2 of market listings. Notice that this is the price listed for the item above it on page 2.

Item listed for 1m, and purchase says 20m with item name from the listing above it. The mismatched prices and item names was consistent down the rest of page 2.

On page 3, item prices and names are correct again. So with every page of listings, this glitch can disappear and reappear, but if it appears, then it affects every listing below the 1st instance on that page.

Case 3:

Everlasting Leather Pants listed for 1,234,999 gold, and purchase says Black Pearl Greaves for 500,000 gold (the item right above it on page 2).

I purchase the item. 500,000 gold is deducted from my total gold. The Black Pearl Greaves are no longer on the list

To sum up what happened to me in case 3, I selected one item, purchased it, and got another at a different price.

What my buddy reported to me, but I did not replicate was the following: Selected one item of 3* quality, purchased it, and got 2* quality item at price of 3* quality item.
Selected one item listed at 1m, purchased it, and got that item for the price of the item above it in the list (happened to be 20m). Yes, the game deducted the 20mil, and yes, it gave him the item listed for 1mil. They where Black Pearl Greaves.

So, we got 3 different outcomes for the same problem. Buy item A, get item B for item A's price. Buy item A, get item B for item B's price. Buy item A, get item A for item B's price.