[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Major Marketplace bug

GaboonViperGaboonViper
Vindictus Rep: 300
in Bug Reporting
I hope there will be recourse for me as I am out a significant amount (to me) of gold at around 34m, but I wanted to post on here so that others might avoid this pitfall. When buying Terminus greaves, I would purchase three star quality items but would have two star quality items by an entirely different crafter show up in my inventory (i.e. bought terminus greaves 3 star for 7.5m but received a 2 star item while deducting the 7.5m from my bank). I later went to purchase some cheap black pearl pants for 1m and I received them but it cost me 20m.

I figured out (too little too late) that the items I was purchasing were not correct and that the item was actually either an entirely different item as in the Terminus case OR it was the item that I had purchased BUT at the cost of the item listed above it as was in the black pearl greaves.

I have sent in a support ticket with screenshots and will keep this updated in case others have suffered the same fate. Just FYI, a guild mate replicated the scenario that I experienced with both above mentioned scenarios so it isn't just an isolated incident. Have a good one.