[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

cestus/pillar as f2p player

Shikaru_Shikaru_
Vindictus Rep: 200
in Karok
Last week I started to play Vindictus again after quitting few years ago. I leveled a cestus Karok to 77, but im leaning towards pillar because I heard its more forgiving.
What weapon type should I play if I dont want to spend real money and only have 5m ingame atm?

Comments

• kls9kls9
    Vindictus Rep: 1,215
    Pillar and xgun are probably the two best choices. They do relatively well with low stats as long as your att isn't too low. I would avoid the more speed-dependent weps like scythe and glaive and the crit-dependent twin sword lann.
  • AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    Cestus as it gives you the ability to keep up speed and crit buffs constantly.

Pillar isn't too bad even if you are a bit slow although I would say Cestus provides much better returns.

Both classes are fairly good even at low stats so I would just choose whichever one I find more fun if I were you.
    Shikaru_
  • Shikaru_Shikaru_
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Alright. Since I invested all my AP into Cestus I think I stick with it for now. On the otherhand pillar looks so tanky and brutal
  • kls9kls9
    Vindictus Rep: 1,215
    edited June 6, 2017
    Just my two cents, cestus isn't an easy wep to jump right into. Earning AP or even leveling a new char is really easy in this game, so don't be afraid to try other weps/classes.