[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Allow join players during Battles

LazutLazut
Vindictus Rep: 500
edited June 6, 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
Thats it, please allow players join other player's current battles, adding an option to enable or disable when creating a boat and increasing Boss and monsters HP/stats by the number of players allowed to join, for example:

if i start "Inversed Blade" doing solo, then all monster and Cloyan(boss) will have their HP/stats increased by times number the number of players allowed to join(another 3), if Cloyan normally has 125,000 MaxHP(example) on hero mode, then allowing players to join my battle will increase all monster and Cloyan's MaxHP by up to 400% = 500,000 Cloyan's MaxHP

once the number of players allowed to join during battle has completed (even if they leave), no more players would join

in case of players joining to Raid Battles boss HP would stay the same because boss are already prepared to fight that many players, for example:
Craftsman Colru in hero probably has 5,000,000 HP(example) and raids actually does not increase anything based on number of players..
if a raid start with 6/8 then only 2 more players can join during this battle
once 8 players has already joined that raid battle, no more players would join..
  1. Do you agree with this Suggestion?2 votes
    1. yes please!
       50% (1 vote)
    2. i wouldn't mind to see this happens, i'm neutral and unaffected
       50% (1 vote)
    3. i've read this post but i don't want to answer
       0% (0 votes)