[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Old characters gone...

OldScytheEvieRIPOldScytheEvieRIP
Vindictus Rep: 200
in Account Support
Hi everyone,

basically I started playing vindictus this week again, last time it was in december last year as far as I remember anyway and to my suprise I had to download the game again and nexon launcher even tho I already had the game installed but that didnt start for it was the old version or something I guess.
So I did. And I was excited to play my scythe evie again since it was a decently long break from the game.
Another suprise I had literally no characters on my account.... not one. So I just made a Lynn this time around .

Now I somewhat dont care much about my old scythe evie made in 2010 by the way, the lvl 80 gear she had and gold on her and what not. I just want to get all the AP ive farmed on her that took a seriously long time for me. I had something like 100-104k AP on her. Most skills maxed.
Ive already sent a support ticket asking for that, but I doubt Ill get any help.
Do you think it would be possible to get the amount of AP i had on my new character?

Comments

• SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Are You Europe player? If so - we migrated to "global platform/servicing". This process lasted pretty long, almost a year I would say. No doubt it was in December 2016, so your account should be migrated. If that's the case - your character is not lost, and You probably just logged on wrong server. As in - after clicking "START GAME" in main menu, You have a waiting with "East, West, Europe, Australia". Characters are per server, not for all of them.
  • OldScytheEvieRIPOldScytheEvieRIP
    I did check all servers except australia.... but still no character :(
  • UsagiiiKunUsagiiiKun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,855
    Are you sure you did all the necessary steps to properly migrate? Basically everything it says to do before the migration -here- or maybe -this- from a bit after the migration....

If ya did all of that then you might wanna send in a ticket if you haven't done so already leh :#
  • BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    i think it took me half year to max my delia's skills, 130k something like that.
  • UsagiiiKunUsagiiiKun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,855
    i think it took me half year to max my delia's skills, 130k something like that.

tumblr_oiextarZrr1uocshko1_400.jpg
    risucchiTetsujin
  • SilentineSilentine
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    edited June 2, 2017
    How did you make you scythe evie character in 2010 when the game's EU release was in 2011?
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Silentine wrote: »
    How did you make you scythe evie character in 2010 when the game's EU release was in 2011?

200.gif
    UsagiiiKunTetsujinPixelPantsuPhoebeHalliwelAnthonytonyboy
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    Silentine wrote: »

You can do that too.

youre so frickin helpful both the nexon support and....i remember it being 2010
    So basically nexon said they see the character on their databse or whatever it is so thats good
    The problem is their email doesnt match the ones i provided which is lame.
    Now my question is since I cant log in using the original username i had but only throw the email on this new client how do i find out what email i have associated on the account?

Cause if i try to login in on the old english forum using the username i get this frickin message and the same message if i try to reset the password so i can get an email

Your account is already in the Nexon Global System. Please try to reset your password on the Global game portal (http://www.nexon.net/).

How can i possibly know what email i have on it...
  • TetsujinTetsujin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,660
    Your account is already in the Nexon Global System. Please try to reset your password on the Global game portal (http://www.nexon.net/).

How can i possibly know what email i have on it...

If you click on "Forgot your password?" then it'll ask you to enter the email address for your account.

Maybe try entering all the possible ones that you might have used to create your old account ? If one of them works, then you'll get an email & you'll be able to reset your password.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    You still haven't said which region You played (unless I missed it), which may be useful information. "Old english forums" don't help, as both NA and EU have/had "old english forums". As for the e-mail thing: is stays used/assigned in the system even if it's changed for an account, and can mistakenly make You think password reset mail is sent, yet it's not.
  • LostXrystalhLostXrystalh
    well.....same thing here. Lost my scythe evie as well after their bullshit migration. 4 years on that character. I email their **** support and email dont match when it clearly lets me log in on the forums with username + password.

**** nexon man.