[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Season 2 Dungeon Area Crash Error

MaryJaneMaryJane
Vindictus Rep: 940
edited June 1, 2017 in Bug Reporting
Hello. I am receiving a weird crash error when running season 2 dungeons (CMI/SG/TD/Misty/Moonlight).

" Engine Error Host_Error Bad String "
QL5ATim.jpg

Details: This crash occurs when entering an area. For example, entering area G from E or F to E in Ship Graveyard. As soon as the loading screen appears, an error message will pop up (see above) forcing me to close my game. From my experience, this only occurs during season 2 dungeons as I have not had this happen in season 1 or season 3?? Also, it does not happen when soloing--only when there is 2 or more people in the party. Also, I've experienced this same exact crash during times when I wasn't even the host?! Not sure what it means. If anyone has any tips or solutions it would mean A LOT since it is preventing me from efficiently running these dungeons with my friends. Soloing is boring :s

Previously tried: Complete shutdown. Repairing game installation via launcher. Reinstalling the launcher+game. Disabling firewall/antivirus. Updating GFX card driver. Still happens.

PC Specs:
Intel 4770k
GTX 770 2gb
16gb Corsair Vengeance RAM
ASUS Gryphon z87
EVGA 1000w p2
Windows 7 64bit

Additional Info: I use launcher not Steam. My internet connection is connected via ethernet cable and is very stable so I'm pretty sure it isn't that. Also, I average 30-60fps.. never goes below 30..

Thank You <3

Comments

• MaryJaneMaryJane
    Update: Just did another full party SG. Game crashed going from E to G. Same error but with different symbols @ the end of it. Notice the loading bar, it doesn't even load before the error pops up, almost instantaneous. Also, when I rejoined the party the newly assigned host (2nd person in party) also crashed going from D to C. LOL! So, apparently, it isn't just me! Also, when they crashed, I watched the loading bar.. it got stuck on the beginning of the line for a while and then quickly loaded all the way through.. almost as if it loads a little bit -stops- then reloads all the way (?) The only things we had in common was we both were using Windows 7 and using the Nexon Launcher. Hmmm.. I'm legit confused.. Anyone else experienced this bizarre loading screen dc?!
    juxmlq8.jpg
  • MaryJaneMaryJane
    Update #2: Just did another full party Ship Graveyard run with my friend hosting. They also crashed towards the end of the run going to C from D. Loading screen bar didn't move for a long time. They received the same error message. They were using Steam and Windows 10.

Beginning to think it's not on my end.......................... If you receive this same error post below so other ppl know! Thnx <3