[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Spear Lann Neamhain Solo Clear

JessGameJessGame
Vindictus Rep: 1,870
in Lann
BloodAngelSefmisakamisaka

Comments

• BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    edited May 31, 2017
    I was about to have hope but then I realized it was a Korean xD
  • SefSef
    Vindictus Rep: 1,310
    thx rise
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    @Sef unless this was in the test server this was before Rise hit, because it was posted May 31st and Rise hit Live servers in KR on June 1st
  • JessGameJessGame
    Well i saw him use some insta potions and repairs.Also Neit's HP has been reduced so that people can solo with more ease.All of the characters damage has been increased as well apparently.
  • SamalenkoSamalenko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    JessGame wrote: »
    .All of the characters damage has been tripled as well apparently.
    fixed it for you

jokes aside, it is a solid solo and quite enjoyable to watch. Thx for sharing

• AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    edited June 3, 2017
    Neit's hp stayed the same. Neamhain's hp has been triple more or less and the change to additional damage also essentially tripled a character's damage output with a +15 weapon and +10 armor. Somewhat welcomed change in the sense that classes which did poorly against Neit can now have a much easier time soloing Neam.
  • JessGameJessGame
    Atherion wrote: »
    Neit's hp stayed the same. Neamhain's hp has been triple more or less and the change to additional damage also essentially tripled a character's damage output with a +15 weapon and +10 armor. Somewhat welcomed change in the sense that classes which did poorly against Neit can now have a much easier time soloing Neam.

I see.That's interesting,thx for the precision.