[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

how come when u start boat it lags then wont load

ratacoomratacoom
Vindictus Rep: 200
in Tech Support
the game loads I get in the server and I walk around but when I want to play a matchup it lets me in the boat but when I hit launch it has prologue music but right after gets choppy and wont play the level I wanted on thanks if u could help me fix this

Comments

• ratacoomratacoom
    like for instance I wanted to play the hidden battle I launch the boat to begin battle then battle music comes my character bows then it don't do nothing after that sits at loading screen and I cant even play no missions no more so sad I luv this game
  • ratacoomratacoom
    ok im done i cant do nothing with getting in a game in this vindictus game but that's ok il just move on till the issue is fixed I saw the battle launch and it didn't goto the battle level and now I'm stuck in a loading screen I get in town join boats but when the ready button is pressed and launches the game choppy and wont play the level oh well darn wish some1 knew how to fix this
  • ratacoomratacoom
    darn i cant even enter the mercenary training site this sux I made a new character the intro worked but the boat didnt
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    If its not your pc problem , try to reinstal game maybe
  • UsagiiiKunUsagiiiKun
    Vindictus Rep: 1,855
    Honestly I'm wondering if there's any actual solution to this, I made a similar discussion a while ago and it flopped but a few people and I did share some tips on how to try and avoid it from happening :#