[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Init Failed

arkaine757arkaine757
Vindictus Rep: 1,430
in Tech Support
Hey guys, the error is "Init Failed" after you press the orange button to "Play".
There is that small black screen with "Vindictus" on it but it just freeze.

So what happened, i switched hardware and i didn't formated, and just i created anoter partition with Win seven 64x on it.
When i downloaded the Nexon Launcher he found the old vindictus folder , there was no need to download everything, and then the error appeared.

What i did so far
Deleted old vindictus folder
Downloaded the entire game again
Norton antivirus was disabled during the test
ISP is fine, i was playing normally before switched hardware

The funny thing is, even after i reinstaled the game there is no Vindictus logo or entry at desktop or windows programs
This time i will erease everything from the 2 partitions and reinstall Windows from 0.

I'm open for suggesions as well

Comments

• QizzaholicQizzaholic
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    edited June 3, 2017
    same problem here. tried Icarus and vindictus, both has the same problem. uninstalling,
  • AnduriAnduri
    Vindictus Rep: 1,515
    yup i am getting this 2 i was playing game at 5am when i got back the game updated now can not play again new update new event comes new bugs
  • AnduriAnduri
    Vindictus Rep: 1,515
    edited July 27, 2017
    would love some help please this is the 5x tiime i have re started the game its 16 GB to load it so help someone :( the gane was working fine at 5am when i come home my windows did a update & so did nexon for new event and Raid now i can not play + i just payed for over $100 of NX can not get on game to use it :(