[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

The Hunt of Title !

DrusycDrusyc
Vindictus Rep: 300
edited May 21, 2017 in Europe Chat
Hello Mercenaries !

I'm a Title Hunter and I restart the game since a long time without play. Because I stop, I lost all my friends in the Game, so I'm Looking for a new mate for come with me to obtain all the titles in this Game ! I actually obtain all Titles in Perilous Ruins and I play a Evie Scythe.

I have Discord for speaking during the farm but I'm French, so my English suck a bit... But I'll do my best !

If you are interresting for this hunting, answer me directly on this thread or send me a little mail InGame, the name of my Evie is Stirya.

Have a nice day and maybe see you later InGame ! :)

Actually in Hoarfrost Hollow
975116TitreHoarfrostHollow.png

Comments

• DrusycDrusyc
    Little update, with my progression. :p
  • ErinieIErinieI
    Vindictus Rep: 2,380
    That seems like work.
    I let others work for me.

Good luck, however!
  • DrusycDrusyc
    Work ?
    Why Work ?
  • KarendaKarenda
    Vindictus Rep: 670
    Drusyc, are you still playing( be a Title-Hunter? Could help you out a bit, got all titles, so i could give you few information of all titles.
  • TheEvilEndermanTheEvilEnderman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,095
    edited October 13, 2017
    You will not be able to obtain all titles since hero mode for low level content & season of macha has been removed with the RISE update in June - sorry to be a bearer of bad news, but that's the case - you will lose out on a bunch of titles because of that
    Saphree