[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Gremlin's Journey -- What gives?

GruesomeCrimsonGruesomeCrimson
Vindictus Rep: 420
in General Discussion
How many times can it be done? Does it re-set each day? At what time would that be?

So far I have done it with two characters, each receiving error messages about every three times that, I do the map, telling me I have exceed my daily limit. Then after a few hours, I'll come back and try it again, and the game allows me to play the map another three times , before telling me that I have exceeded my daily limit. Now the map is only worth 20 AP points and it has been like that since yesterday afternoon.

What gives?

Comments

• ReasonablyBoredReasonablyBored
    Vindictus Rep: 1,075
    edited May 13, 2017
    It lowers in AP after every battle and resets the next day. For me in Texas, the server resets at 12 in the morning. I don't remember getting low ap after a reset only the last battle 4/4. It can be done 4 times. I haven't had any trouble switching my toons to do the gremlin I do 4 times on my Kai and 4 on my Lann

Edit: 4 with VIP and 3 normal

another edit: Today I'm getting less AP than I was yesterday I think they changed something now it's 20 AP per battle like you said
  • GruesomeCrimsonGruesomeCrimson
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    Thank-you. Mine are maxed out at 20 AP - East Server.
  • PlaksterPlakster
    Vindictus Rep: 1,705
    it only 4 runs per day if you got a vip if not then it 3
    ReasonablyBored

Think they changed something since I'm now getting 20 ap per battle yesterday I was getting 35 30 25 20
  • PlaksterPlakster
    Vindictus Rep: 1,705

Think they changed something since I'm now getting 20 ap per battle yesterday I was getting 35 30 25 20

the more you do it the lower it get the limit is 20 and 30 with vip and 31 if you got a guild with ap bonus :P
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    ^ That's how every battle is when you do it multiple times, that's why two moons farming gives like 5 ap a run after awhile. Only battles that don't have this are ones that are day limited like raids, muir, succ, shakarr.
    edited May 13, 2017
    Oh okay haha