[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Product could not be installed

AnilloAnillo
Vindictus Rep: 300
edited May 9, 2017 in Tech Support
I decided to play again today after taking a break for almost a year, but when i downloaded the updates I got an error that said "Product could not be installed." I've rebooted my pc, relogged into the launcher, ran the repair installation (which also gave me the same error), and I'm still getting the error. Anyone else ever seen this problem?

Edit: Reinstalling fixed the issue. It was weird... I noticed everytime i tried to patch, it would download it all over again and fail to install, instead of trying to just install what I'd already downloaded. So I ended up with a 70some gig folder for vindi. And after uninstalling none of that folder was deleted, so I deleted it all before reinstalling the game.

Comments

• john10john10
    Vindictus Rep: 2,755
    edited May 8, 2017
    idk but have u tried reinstalling, and does ur pc match the specs because vindictus does require a strong pc.
  • AnilloAnillo
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    No, i haven't reinstalled. And yes my pc is plenty good enough. I've played it on this pc a lot

Vindi has never required great specs. It recommends a GTX 460 or greater gpu. I replaced my 460 almost 3 years ago...